HOW TO : MY EVERYDAY EYEBROW TUTORIAL

by - March 26, 2014



So this video is finally up, after filming my How to Remove Facial Hair video which you can watch HERE
I noticed people asked aBout my eyebrows so I thought Why not!

Its a simple and an easy method using local beauty products all available at Clicks/Dischem.

We all want perfectly shaped eyebrows without the mess and fuss, and I found this method to be so simple. I do not like thick eyebrows on myself which is why my eyebrows are shaped in this way. Some people suit it, but for me I don't dig it on my face I guess because my face is so roundish hehe.

Let me know what you think of this video and if you tried out this method.

Love you Babies <3<3
Stay Blessed
x o x o

| T A  L K   T O   M E |
I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo