RUBYBOX UNBOXING | L'OCCITANE (March Limited Edtion)

by - March 18, 2014


You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.
| Song of Solomon 4:7

So last week I recieved my Rubybox in the mail and how excited I was because I love opening little surprises. We got the most luxurious samples from L'Occitane for the March Limited Edition Rubybox.


If you still do not know about Rubybox, visit their website and subscribe. For my beauties overseas, its similar to Glambox or Ipsy Bag, (which is not available here in South Africa).

Hope you enjoy my unboxing video. Let me know if I should film and unboxing video every month.

And for the Durban Beauties there is an exciting Glamourous Evening called Beauty Night Out which is on the 28 March at the Oyster Box Hotel. If you are in to all things beauty and looking to network and meet fellow beauty bloggers, then I suggest you get online and book yourself a ticket. I attended the one in Cape Town last year and boy was it fabulous. I will not give you anymore details as I will be blogging about the event so will save the juicy information for the next post :-P


Have a fab week my loves and Stay Blessed.
xx

Join Rubybox HERE
Purchase Beauty Night Out Tickets HERE

| S E E N  O N  M E
White Vest - Mr Price HERE  | Accessories - Mr Price HERE
  | M A K E  U P   P R O D U C T S  U S E D |
Maybeline Superstay 24HR Foundation - Caramel | HERE
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC45 | HERE
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC44 | HERE
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - NC43.5 | HERE
MAC Mineralise Blush - LoveJoy | HERE
MAC Mineralise Skinfinsh - Gold Deposit |  HERE
Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil - Dark Brown |  HERE
Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner - Black |  HERE
NYX  Eyeshadow Palette "Runway Collection" - (limited edition) | SIMILAR HERE
Wet & Wild Lipsick - Red Carpet
NYX Lipgloss - Red

| T A  L K   T O   M E |
I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo