MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

by - March 14, 2014

  
 


So yesterday was my birthday, I turned 24 and what an awesome day it was. Talk about being spoilt and loved. From all the birthday wishes and messages, to presents and special visits from best friends. I really felt like I could have my birthday everyday LOL.

Dale woke me up at 5am to wish me, and my family in New Zeland sent me messgaes at 2am, truely felt loved! Laying in bed, my sister came to jump on my bed and gave me birthday kisses followed by the rest of my family which was so beautiful. When I jumped in the car for work, Dale surprised me with gifts, I was so excited felt like a little girl, and too my amazement was the BAG I had been eyeing out for quite sometime.. When I got to work I received flowers from one of the girls which was so cute! One of my best friends then took me out for lunch at Circus Circus on the beachfront and it was the perfect day to be lunhcing in the sun. We sipped on Virgin Strawberry Daquiries and then induldged in these delicious Bacon and Cheese Burgers. I then had to step back into realtity and head back to work #BLEH but we cut cake (my fav caramel cake). 

Later that evening Dale told me to be ready because he had made reservations for 7pm at a unknown restuarant, which I was excited about because I got to dress up! Whle driving over there I kept asking where are we going adn his answer was "a Place" lol, until we got to the parking lot and i was like "Awwww baby".. We arrived at the gorgeous Roma Revolving Restuarant, what a beautiful dinner we had and talk about a view. The chef made me a special dish because initially I ordered Snitzel which he said is for kids and he will cook me up something special (which turned out to be absolutely delicous) and I could not refuse hehe. Dale had a Lamb Shank with roasted potatoes, both our meal were served with devine butternut and creme spinach and we sipped on Rose'. We could not end the evening without getting our teeth into a decadent dessert and the variety they had was like shopping at a Pastry/Bakery shop in Paris. 

One of the Birthday Messages I received was from my dad which lifted my spirits and made me smile:
"Happy Birthday to my beautiful precious daughter. May God bless you. Keep you. Prosper you,protect you, provide for you,may He make way for you, lead you in the path of righteousness, fill you with His grace and give you unmerited favour. May His Word be a lamp unto your feet and light to your path. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, shower you with His mercy and loving kindness all the days of your life. May He bless you with long life and show you His salvation as You live your life for Him as you keep your eye upoon Him and show Him honour, love adoration, in your walk and your talk. May our great God bless you in all your ways. We love you Simmy. And bless you on this your Birthday. Go boldly before the throne of Grace that you may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of Need."

What a beautiful day I had, and I want to thank each and everyone who messaged me and wished me. I really appreciated the love you showed me on my special day!

Hope you have a blessed weekend.
Lots of Love and hugs
xxx 


| W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G | 
Turquiose Blouse - COTTON ON
White Skinnies - PICK 'N PAY CLOTHING
Colour Block Heels - STYLE36
Statment Necklace - MR PRICE
Bag - STYLEMOLOGY
 

| T A  L K   T O   M E |

I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo