THE GREEN MIDI DRESS

by - March 11, 2014


This past weekend was an exciting time for our church as we had our 3rd Conference with our Pastor from JHB. What an amazing time it was. God is truely working in and through us to touch nations. 

This is what I wore for the conference which was held at the Durban Spa Conference Center and we then had dinner at the Grill in the Garden Court. 

The gorgeous heel in my pics are from my love, who bought them for me for our 2 Year Anniversary.


BTW: Guess whose birthday it is in 2 DAYS! Yes me! Whohooooo. Meaning i announce the winne rof the Hair Extensions Giveaway. So if you have not entered my hunnies, make sure to do it soon as the giveaway closes tomorrow!

Anyway hope you have a fab day and thank you all for supporting me and reading my blogs, really appreicate the support.

God bless!
Bag - STYLEMOLOGY | Shoes - STYLE 36 | Dress - MR PRICE

T A  L K   T O   M E :

I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo