Fall Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

by - September 27, 2016


Hey Loves, so yay theres a new video on my channel, perfect timing for Fall & Thanksgiving. Living in Korea I have learnt embrace the seasonal changes especially because back home it would be spring. I came across the Essence All About Roses Palette and I decided to use that as my inspiration to create this look. It is a very dark and deep purple makeup look, perfect for nights out. I will be listing everything on my blog with links. Thanks again for your love xxx

Watch the video:

Stay Blessed  & Connected »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas 
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions 
 INSTAGRAM: @simscanvas 
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: CanvasFashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo