My Haircare Products 2016

by - February 18, 2016

canvas fashions hair care, canvas fashions, haircare, beauty, products of 2016, hair, beauty hair, fashion week, moroccan oil, john frieda, tresemme, hairspray, oily, tutorial
Hey loves. Many of you asked about my current hair routines and how I maintain healthy looking hair. I hav sides a number of hair products but I decide to consolidate the products I'm currently using. From shampoos and conditioners to hair oils. I change up my routine from time to time so my hair does not become stripped of its natural oils. I also visit the salon once every 3 months for a colour because of my grey hairs. 

Video:

Products mentioned:
TRESemmè Platinum Strength Shampoo 
TRESemmè Platinum Strength Conditioner
Moroccan Extra Volume Shampoo
Moroccan Extra Volume Conditioner
Marc Anthony Bye Bye FRIZZ Shampoo
Kerastase Cris Tal Liste Shampoo
TRESemmè Platinum Strength Heat Spray 
ProSeries Heat & Shine (3 Phase)
John Frieda Frizz-Ease 
Indola Keratin Straight Balm 
❥Schwarzkopf BC Hair Therapy Miracle Oil
Moroccan Oil 
John Frieda Full Repair Oil Elixir
Jane Seymour Wonder Set Hair Spray
Palmers Coconut Formula (moisture gro)
Perfect Touch Flexi Style Putty 

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. The Tresseme range is super awesome and affordable for such great quality products. Their heat protector is a fave' of mine and I love the mini travel sizes they have on sale, so cute and convenient.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo