Online Shopping | BH COSMETICS

by - March 20, 2014

You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.
| Proverbs 31:30 


So as you know I love online shopping and when I recieved this package after waiting a whole two months I was super excited. BH Cosmetics has always been one of the brands I have been wanting to try out but because we don't have adirect store here, online shopping was the only medium to purchase them. With shipping costs being rediculous it was only feasible to purchase many items to make it worth my while.

I ended up purhcasing the Concealer Palette, Primer, Blush Palette and Eye Shadow Palette.

Hope you enjoy the video.


Have a fab week my loves and Stay Blessed.
xx


| S E E N  O N  M E
  Lumo Vest/Cami- Mr Price  | Accessories - Mr Price HERE
  | M A K E  U P   P R O D U C T S  U S E D |
Maybeline Superstay 24HR Foundation - Caramel | HERE
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC45 | HERE
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC44 | HERE
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - NC43.5 | HERE
MAC Mineralise Blush - LoveJoy | HERE
MAC Mineralise Skinfinsh - Gold Deposit |  HERE
Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil - Dark Brown |  HERE
Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner - Black |  HERE
NYX  Eyeshadow Palette "Runway Collection" - (limited edition) | SIMILAR HERE
Wet & Wild Lipsick - Red Carpet
NYX Lipgloss - Red


| T A  L K   T O   M E |
I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo