My Week in Pictures | Part 3

by - August 28, 2015

My Week In Pictures, Beauty Blog Pictures, Beauty Blog, South African Blogger, South African Fashion Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Beauty Blogger, Blogging Girl, South African, Fashion bloggers, SA Blogger, African Blogger, African Fashion, Fashion PIctures, My Week in Pictures, Carli Bybel, Simone Stephens, Canvas Fashions
Over the past week I was busy trying to catch up with the latest trends on instagram and the blogging world. My sister was also home for the weekend so we dined at the Hilton Hotel, Durban. I have also been trying to promote my beauty workshop which I will be hosting next weekend for only R250 per person. I managed to get my hands on the LA Girl Lipsticks and Nudes palettes. What a rush it was at the store but I did walk out feeling accomplished. I also tested out the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Waters, and let me just say AMAZING!! My skin has never felt better and my makeup has never been so effortless to remove, especially on a lazy day after work. 

This week and this month comes to end and as I reflect I just want to let each and everyone of you that have supported me through comments, likes and subscriptions A huge Thank you. I really appreciate all the love you show me and it makes my love and passion for this industry worth while. I may not be the best blogger or have the most amazing writing skills but one thing I know is I am passionate about empowering women and influencing them. I may not have every brand signed under my belt or appeared in the media as frequently as most bloggers, but my aim is not for that, my aim is to impact and influence the world with what I have learnt regarding beauty and fashion and my strong hope in God. Without my Lord and Saviour and my family I would not be blogging or sharing my talent with the world. I know I am blessed and I hope you are blessed by what I offer to you on a daily basis. Thank you for the continuous support. Stay Blessed and enjoy your weekend. Chat again in September.

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions
Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo