Beauty Workshop | Durban

by - August 26, 2015

With a great response and requests to my Blogger on a Budget YouTube videos I have decided to host a Beauty Workshop which will allow you to recreate makeup looks and the products I use. You will also be able to do the looks on yourself with your own makeup so you can become familiar with the uses of the types of products and its application process. I needed to finalize all the plans for the morning. Please find attached the Invite for the Beauty Workshop which will be held on the 5th of September 2015 from 8am - 11am (3 hour Workshop) at The Emakhosini Boutique Hotel for only R250 per person.

What would a ladies function be without a theme?
The Theme is: Denim & White.

Topics I will be covering:
Contour & Highlighting/Strobing
Perfect Eyebrow Tutorial
Smokey Eye Look
Perfect Foundation Routine
Day to Night Look
5 Minute Easy Makeup Look

Please bring your own makeup with you so you can play around with products that are familiar to you. You do not have to bring everything on the list, if you only have your basic makeup necessities that is perfect because you can see exactly the uses of them.

See below:
Foundation
Mascara
Eyeshadow Palette
Powder
Concealer
Blush
Bronzer
Liquid Eyeliner
Highlighter
Eye Shadow Base
Eyebrow Pencil/Gel
Makeup Brushes

There will be goodie bags each lady attending and you don't want to miss out!
I do hope to see you there for some fun! Please email me to secure your place and for my banking details to purchase tickets for the workshop. canvasfashions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: Please note I may not be a professional makeup artist but beauty and fashion is my passion. I have gained recognition through my YouTube videos where I teach women tips and tricks I have learnt over the years.



I do hope to see you lovely ladies there. It is limited to 30 ladies and there are a few spots available so please contact me via email canvasfashions@gmail.com or phone +27 84 288 67 46

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo