Dischem Beauty Fair

by - August 17, 2015

You know how I love Beauty Sales, and thanks to Cara Fay and her Snaps, I managed to stop by my nearest Dischem and take a look at the currently specials they running. Some of the products they have in the catalogue aren't in stores yet which I was kind of bummed about but also happy because pay day is around the corner so I can splurge.  
I can't wait to get my hands on the LA Girl Cosmetics products. They finally restocking the eye shadow palettes that were sold out in a matter of days.
Let me know if your store has restocked any of these promotional items so I can keep a look out for them.



STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo