REVIEW | Biolissime Skincare Range

by - August 25, 2015


About a month ago I was sent these lovely products all the way from Paris, France to review. One of the students doing research on the skincare brand approached me to test out the product because is suited my type of skin.  I started testing the products from the day I received it and its been already a month. I found that the results aren't overnight, they do take some time to adjust your skin but I have seen a difference in the condition of my skin.


 I used the Cleansing and Unifying Gel in the morning and evening after removing my makeup with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. I found that the gel does not foam when you lather onto your face but it does cleanse the surface of your skin.
 I used the Exfoliating Unifying Lotion in a cotton bud and wiped my face and neck to remove any access makeup residue on my face. I found that this lotion in the form of a spray was very refreshing and cleansing leaving my face feeling clean and supple.
 The Mask Peeling I used once a week. When applied to the face I found a tingling sensation on my skin. Apparently this means it is working and seeping into the pours to get rid of bacteria or skin irritations. It is a scream type product which I applied with a makeup paint brush and left to dry for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
 The SOS Perfect Complexion serum I applied just before I out my foundation on. This became my daily moisturizer. The consistency is not sticky or thick and left my face feeling fresh and cleansed. I did however mix it with the Anti-Blemish serum due to the fact that the smell of the serum was not very pleasing to the nose. One Pump of each covered my entire face and neck area.

I must say a big thank you to the Biolissme team for sending me their products to review. I did thoroughly enjoy testing out the products. I will continue using them until I see the major difference. At the end of the day, my experience with the products and the brand has been amazing and I have had no irritation or breakout since using it. I hope you enjoyed my review! Stay Blessed!

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions
Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo