My Week in Pictures | Part 2

by - August 21, 2015

This week turned out to be one of the most relaxing weeks. I finally sent out the Beauty Workshop email to everyone who wanted to attend. It will be on the 5th of September in Durban. And I have received amazing feedback. I do however only have 30 spots available but if you would like me to have the workshop every month then please email me or inbox me. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. My sister was down from Johannesburg so we running around entertaining her before she leaves. I'm excited to dine tonight at the Hilton, have you ever been there?

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions
Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo