Mini Drugstore Haul

by - August 26, 2015

Can I get a yesssssssssssss! Finally these products that most Beauty Blogger have been raving about are in South Africa. Over the weekend Dale and I popped by Dischem and to my surprise was the LA Girl Cosmetics stand screaming my name.  I stood around waiting for the assistants to find me the limited edition Nudes Brick Palette and Matte Glosses. I was super excited when the lady finally came to me with the palette that someone did not pick up. Screaming inside I selected the products I wanted to and proceeded to checkout.

The Garnier Micellar Water - R79.99 (Clicks Stores)
I purchased two bottles only because it was HOTS and I know it would be sold out in a matter of days. The current bottle I'm testing is for Even Sensitive Skin. For the price and the amount of product you are getting, it is so worth it. 400ml for 80bucks is definitely a bonus especially because I was using the Bioderma range at R250 a bottle of 200ml. I also picked up the Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water to test out. I must say that these cleansing waters sure do the job. Use a cotton bud, dampen with the water and remove your makeup. To completely remove my makeup including mascara and eyeliner, I use atleast 3 cotton buds and then I cleanse and tone. 

 LA Girl Nudes Brick Palette - R90 (Dischem)
Yes finally they have arrived, and if you follow my Facebook page you know when I posted a picture of these products and where you can purchase them. I have yet to test the shades out as I am planning to do a full video review and makeup look using this amazing palette.
 LA Girl Blush Collection SPICE - R89.99 (Dischem)
Pigmented YES, colour payoff YES. This beautiful blush palette almost remind me of the BH Cosmetics Blush Palette or Contour & Highlight Palette. The palette offers both blushes and highlighting colours. For the price I would say it is a must have especially if you looking for something affordable.
LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Gloss - R49.99 (Dischem)
Alot of people raved about this product and they were sold out in most stores just in the day they were released. I was so excited to see it in Dischem so I managed to purchase all the glosses that were left in store. When I do test them out I will include a full in-depth review.

Dischem is currently running a special whereby you take three products and pay for two.

I hope you enjoyed this mini haul. Get down to your local Dischem or Clicks stores to save on these bargains. Stay Blessed and have a fabulous Wednesday.


STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Yaaaaaas!!!! No but Simone I don't even use make-up and this blog post got me outchea reviewing my budget so I can squeeze in some of these pallets. . . I'm slowly turning into a girl. Like girly girl girl. So between the coconut oil and cleansing water, which is better for removing make-up. . .trying to be all organic and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you make me laugh! The palette are to die for hey. I'm glad you enjoying makeup lately! I think coconut oil is universal and is good but the cleansing water is very good... :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo