Wish List - July

by - July 24, 2015


I absolutely love online shopping, but when it comes to duty fees and shipping costs, there's always complications. I have been lusting over these products for sometime and I thought this is the perfect opportunity to share it with you lovelies. I hope you enjoy and happy weekend! What are your plans for this rainy weekend in Durban, and for my international readers that are having a fabulous summer.. That's just not fair! Lol

1. Zara Parker Jacket - HERE

2. Charles and Keith Sling Messenger Bag - HERE

3. Lola Shoetique Haute Encounter - HERE

4. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer - HERE

5. Dolce and Gabana Sunglasses (Colour 02/13) - HERE

6. HudaBeauty Lashes (Samantha) - HERE

7. Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair - HERE

8. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - HERE

9. Bohoo Loren Distressed Rip Knee Skinny Jeans - HERE

10. Hourglass Ambient Bronzer - HERE

Stay Blessed and enjoy your weekend loves!

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
❥ TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
❥ INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
❥ YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
❥ SNAPCHAT: simmsims
❥ BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

❥Simônè Slater@sims_canvas 

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo