Makeup Routine {Winter}

by - July 23, 2015


When it comes to my morning routine, getting ready in under an hour for work seems impossible, only because I have to do my makeup and hair before I leave the house and that can take longer than expected. I have always had the same routine when it comes to applying my makeup, But recently I started trying out more products which required more time in the mornings to apply.

The new Estée Lauder Foundation & Advance Night Repair Serum are just some of the new products which are included in my morning ritual. The steps are as follows:

1. P R I M E
 Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum (my primer)

2. E Y E S
 Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil (fill in the brows)
LA Girl Cosmetics HD Concealer (define the brows)
BH Cosmetics Wild Child Palette (Gold/Rose Gold shade)
Yardley Volume Lash Mascara (first coat applied, second coat after makeup is done)
Essence Cosmetics Liquid Ink Eyeliner (lines the lash line)
BH Cosmetics Wild Child Palette (White for incorner)

3. F A C E
 Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation (#Bronze)
LA Girl Cosmetics HD Concealer (if my underey circles are bad)
MAC Cosmetics Fix Powder (#NC44) (if I need to set it)

4. C H E E K S
 Maybelline Setting Powder (#Toffee - Used as Bronzer)
Catrice Cosmetics Highlighter (just above the Bronzer)
BH Cosmetics Blush Palette (between Bronzer & Highlight - I tend to mix three shades)

 5. L I P S
Labello Lip Butter (#Vanilla & Macadamia) (to moisturise)
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick (#diva)
Woolworths Longlasting Lipstick (#plum)

Please let me know if you would like a video tutorial on a winter/spring look on my channel.
Have a blessed day!

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I really like that MAC lipstick shade!! GORGEOUS !

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hunny, its the perfect shade for winter :-)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo