Lets Catch Up

by - July 31, 2015

Hey Loves, so I've been gone for a minute and I owe you some catch up stories.
This past week has been hectic busy for me, I wasn't at work for two days due to an operation that I had to undergo as in my mouth. It was the most painful experience ever as I was suffering from a cracked tooth that had exposed my nerves and anything cold or hot was excruciating. So Tuesday morning my hubby I booked an appointment for an extraction. Talk about a complicated process. I arrived at the Dental Surgeon room and they inject me with four anesthetic injections. My mouth was completely numb on one side. I then went into the surgery and they started operating. I felt the drill in my tooth and started to panic. The dentist then injecting another four more injections while I was under the knife. *Take note I was full awake throughout the whole process* Dale stood watching while I closed my eyes because I could not stand the chance of watching what they were putting in my mouth. After all the nudging and pulling and cutting, my tooth was finally out in 3 pieces. He first drilled to crack it fully, they extracted with pliers and the cut my gum and stitched it back together. When I left the surgeon I looked like someone had punched me in the mouth. But all in all I was so grateful that the process was over and now recovering with quite a few stitches and drinking soup everyday. 

Besides that I have been testing out the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I am so happy with this product. I do have a video Review if you would like to watch here

I have filmed a couple videos for you lovelies which I will be editing this weekend so don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out!

I hope you a have a fabulous weekend and Stay Blessed!

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo