Benefit Cosmetics Launches In South Africa

by - July 13, 2015


Finally this amazing beauty brand has hit our country again. A few years ago, we did have access to Benefit Cosmetics but I had no clue about the brand so I never purchased any products. After watching and stalking other International Beauty Bloggers, I kind of got used to the brand name and the products they offered. And YAYYYYY we can buy them online without paying those over the top shipping rates. RED SQUARE online now stocks the Benefit Cosmetics ranges, So even if you do not stay in Cape Town or Johannesburg like me, then you can still enjoy the benefits of the brand in the comfort of your home.

Benefit Cosmetics launched their first South Africa retail store last week in Cape Town and then headed to Johannesburg. I wonder if Durban would crack the nod??

Let me honest though. They no Drugstore product, so don't expect to pay under R400 for one product. I have my eyes on so many products, but my pocket does not allow me to splurge at the moment. Their most famous products are the PoreFessional, BeneTint and Hoola Bronzer.

Visit their South African online store Here 









*Pictures c/o Benefit Cosmetics South Africa Facebook page

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Website 

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo