First Impression Review on the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation

by - July 22, 2015

Hey Loves, so I finally got around to posting a new video for your loves. Sorry I have been gone for a minute. I have changed my foundation routine, trying and testing out the Estée Lauder DW foundation. I have been loving the results. Not only does it not Transfer on clothes but it gives you a matte finish which means you don't need to set with a powder. The texture is liquid and can be messy as there is no pump but that does not defeat the purpose of the foundation. Have you tried it out yet?
I am in shade Bronze, but thinking of purchasing a slightly darker colour for the summer months.





P R O D U C T S  M E N T I O N E D:
Essence Brow Pencil
BH Cometics Wild Child Eyeshadow Pallete
Essence Cosmetics Longlasting Lipstick
Essence Cosmetics Lipgloss
Maybelline Illegal Definition Masacara
Essence Cosmetics Liquid Ink Eye Liner

O N M E:
White Tee - Mr Price
Earrings - Mr Price
Wedding Band - American Swiss

M U S I C: 
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (Cosmic Dawn Remix)

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I would love to get my hands on one but they just so expensive

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo