NEW PRODUCT PURCHASES { SALE at Clicks }

by - June 25, 2014

So if you have been following my blog and youtube channel for some time you will know I love shopping for beauty products especially when there are SALES!! I love shopping on a budget , you don't need to spend millions of rands to keep up with the latest beauty trends. So while at Clicks, at the entrance of the store I was like YAY!! The SALE sign and the containers with all the sale items, and low and behold all the Accessorize products were marked down next-to-nothing. I alwayse hear beauty bloggers talking about baked blushes and bronzers especially from Milani, but unfortunately we do not have them here in South Africa, so whn I saw the Baked bronzer from Accessorize was on sale I was like SCORE!! And its amazing. In the video you will see the two shade I picked up, both with different tones but equally beautiful. Let me not give away too much. Enjoy the video! xoxxo

New Product Purchases { CLICKS SALE }
Accessorize Baked Bronzer Duo - Bali | Pearl Sands [R15]
Accessorize Liquid EyeLiner - Burnished Gold | Black
Essence Liquid Ink Liner - Black {my signature cat eye liner}
Essence Mascara - We <3 Rock
Essence Lip Liner - Wish me a Rose | Red Blush
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - Coral Calling | Cotton Candy
NYX Creme Shadows - Deep Blue | Silver | Gold | Green (rollon) | Oolong Tea
Rubybox Kajol Eyeliner - Black | Brown

Watch the video:
Stay Blessed
x o x o

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo