CHECK!!

by - June 09, 2014

hey my loves.. So over this weekend there was so much happening in our city, Khloe Kardashian was down with her beau French Montana for the MTV African Music Awards. Did I get to see her?? NO :-( So upset about that. But Durban was pumping with festivities, from the pre-parties to the after parties, Durban was the place to be. Staying on such a popular street I managed to catch the entertainment and feel the vibes but not meet any celebs which sucks so much because they were so close but so far (if you know what I mean??!!)
On Saturday morning I went to breakfast at the Blue Waters Hotel with my family, what a spread they had. So I decided to take some outfit posts from that morning. (thanks to my dad for his photography skills) LOL. It happened to be such a beautiful day in Durban, but the icy wind was a killer. I rocked my new Check shirt from Mr Price which I have been dying to get my hands on and finally my mum managed to track it down for me for only R119.
After that I had such a chilled weekend, filmed a video for you beauties, so hopefully will be up this week, keep an eye out for it! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead!! xoxox



Seen On Me:
Check Shirt / Leather Jacket / Accessories: Mr Price
Skinnies: Pick n Pay Clothing
Red Scarf: Vintage
Boots: Oh La La
Bag: Woolworths SA
Sunglasses: Spitfire
Red Lipstick: Wet n Wild (Red Velvet)
Stay Blessed
x o x o

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo