EVERYDAY FOUNDATION ROUTINE FOR ACNE/OILY SKIN

by - June 04, 2014

Many of you gorgous babies asked me how I achieve a flawless coverage or makeup look, and its so simple I use the least products but its so effective. Currently I have been loving MAC Foundations and that is how I have been controlling my oily/acne blemish skin to conceal the blemishes and also still look natural.

Seen on Me: Top: JayJays(2 years ago) | Necklace: Mr Price | Extensions: Estelles Secret


Foundation Routine:
BH Cosmetics Foundation Primer
MAC Studio Fluid Foundation NC44
MAC Studio Fix Concealer #NW40
MAC Studio Finish Powder #NC43
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish #GoldDeposit
MAC Fix Plus Spray

Brushes:
Fan, Contour - Edgars
Powder - Signature Cosmetics
Concealer - Rubybox

Watch the video:


Enjoy my video and comment below what you would like to see next!
Stay Blessed
x o x o

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I was amazed by the transformation. I have been looking for a person of colour to follow! So glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo