GOLD GLITTER + BRONZE Makeup Tutorial! (My Signature Look)

by - June 06, 2014

I totally love this look and its so simple to do using the makeup you have at home. I found this awesome glitter form Legit and its become my Holly Grail product to achieve the bronze/glitter goddess look. I did upload my favourites video last month with this look and alot of you asked me to do a tutorial on it, so here it is! Hope you enjoy!!xxx

Gold Glitter + Bronze Makeup
Eyeshadow Base - Maybelline 24hr Colour Tatoo (Eternal Gold)
Gold Glitter - Legit Fashion
Bronze Eyeshadow - MAC Skin Finish Gold Deposit
Liquid Liner - Essence Liquid Ink
Mascara - Maybelline Illegal Definition 
Lipstick - Yardely Super Moist Collection (Peach Perfect)
Lipgloss - Avon Lip Pump



Wacth the Video:
Enjoy my video and comment below what you would like to see next!
Stay Blessed
x o x o

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hi you have a good information, i am a fashion lover loves to wear new trendy clothes and always want to shop. kurtas for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo