MAY FAVORITES!!

by - June 13, 2014

  
So personally I love favoties videos because I get to see whats hot at the local stores and worth purchasing. I put together my favs for the past month which I have been loving and using on a dialy basis. Hope you enjoy!!

  May Favorites: DQuip Facial Cleanser: Dischem (R95)- Clearosonic DUPE
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector: Clicks/Dischem
 Essence All About Matte Fixing Powder (translucent): Clicks/Dischem
MAC Fix Plush Spray: MAC Stores/Edgars
MAC Studi Fluid Foundation #NC45: MAC Stores/Edgars
MAC Studio Finish Concealer #NW40: MAC Stores/Edgars
Dove Cool Fresh Deodrant: Clicks
Woolworths Fresh Delights Caramel & Creme Hand Cream: Woolworths
Oh SO Heavely Body Mist (Lily Lovely): Clicks 
Yardely Supermoist Lipstick #PeachPerfect: Clicks/Dischem
Tangle Teezer: rubybox.co.za 
Jonsons Baby Oil #Bedtime: Clicks 





Watch the Video:
Enjoy my video and comment below what you would like to see next!
Stay Blessed
x o x o

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo