Life Through Instagram | Weekly Diary

by - July 25, 2014



1. My fav blush, nail polish, lipsticks I have been loving
2. Inspirational Quote
3. Instagram contact details
4. Celebrated 29 months with my love
5. Found this pic of us when we travelled to Cape Town
6. Found these neon acents in my closet so snapped a pic of them
7. My daily motivation
8. Bought some cute notebooks and stationary from Typo, I swear im addicted
9. Thought this was so fun to share to see the reactions
10. My dream vanity/makeup station right there
11.  Bought this stunning necklace from Mr Price, paired it with a nude lipgloss im loving
12. Awesome inspirtaition for the ladies
13. Throwback to an outfit I have been obsessing over, its so comfy yet chic
14. Get to know me quickly
15. Its the weekend baby

 Here are my favourite instagram moments this week. I'm thinking of starting this weekly series to sum up the pictures I have posted. Comment below if you dig this idea!!
You can also follow these fun adventures with me: @sims_canvas 

I have had such a busy week with work and planning this weekends events. Its going to be one heck of a weekend, filled with concerts, comedy shows and the Taste of Durban. I will be documenting my outfit posts for all the events I attend, so keep a look out for them. 
I hope you have a fabulous chilled weekend. Catch me on Twitter and Instagram to track where I will be and what I will be doing.


Stay Blessed
xoxox

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo