NEW IN | OH SO HEAVENLY

by - July 29, 2014

Hey Loves! Today should be Top 5 Tuesday but I have been meaning to post these pics from the new Oh So Heavenly range. I am a huge fan of their product range, the smells and consistency of the body lotions and body butters are amazing and so worth the price. If you have been following me for some time you would know I am a sucker for fruity sweet scents and lotions and these products are up my alley. I love feeling moiturised from head to toe and the body butter sure does the job. I also just ran out of my Wooloworths Caramel Handcream, so I have been using this Happy Hands hand cream and its amazinggggg!! Talk about not leaving a chalky feeling after application. I have yet to try the anti-perspirant and body spritzer, but as soon as I do, I will be letting you babies know. I hope you having a fabulous week! Lotsa loves and hugs xxx
 Products mentioned in order:
Butter Me up - Moisture Miracle Body Butter
Cool and Confident Powder Fresh - 48HR Anti Perspirant 
Perfectly Pearled - Body Lotion
 Happy Hands Creamy Caress - 24HR Moisture Hand & Nail Cream
Passion Paradise - Body Spritze  
 
You can purchase any Oh So Heavenly products at any Clicks store.
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent these products to review from Oh So Heavenly* 
 
Stay Blessed
xoxox

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo