REVIEW: Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Treatment

by - July 15, 2014

Hey Pretties!! How long has it been since I have uploaded a video, its crazy!! I know there's no excuse but I'm going to be uploading very frequently so don't stress! I found this awesome product after watching some youtube videos just to make sure I was not getting myself into anything I couldnt undo. And by the looks of it, it has benefited me soo much. The FRIZZ has gone, it has been taned by this magical product. The Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Treatment. I managed to get my hands on it at Dischem and instantly had to try it out. Hope you enjoy the video and my review. It is very indepth so sit back and relax and comment below if you have tried it or have had the Keratin Treatment done before. I will be filming more videos this week, comment and let me know what you would like to see next! Until next time my babes. xxx
  What I am Wearing:
Colbat Blue Fluffy Jersey: Mr Price HERE
Necklace: Mr Price HERE 
sweat shirts

Products Mentioned in Order:
 Marc Anthony 30 Day Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Treatment (Available at Dischem R149)
Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Clarifying Shampoo (included in kit)
Tangle Teezer (Rubybox)
Fine Tooth Comb (Rubybox)
Blowdrying Brush (Dischem R79.99)
Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Shampoo (Available at Dischem R109)
Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Conditioner (Available at Dischem R109)

Watch the video:



Stay Blessed

x o x o

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. A keratin treatment creates a natural protective layer of keratin to protect, repair, nourish, and straighten the hair shaft.keratin treatment sydney deals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo