New Skin Care Routine | The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

by - July 17, 2014

Hey Pretties. So as you know I suffer from Acne and blemishes and after trying so many products on the marketa nd watching youtube videos I finally came across a product that is gentle on the skin and also cleanses without drying. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Skincare range is amazing. I used to use Eucerin products then the Environ range but I found that my skin did not change except dry out my skin. After watching quite a few youtube gurus rave about this product I decided to purchase it and it is awesome. Not only does my face feel cleansed but also still leaves some moisture on the surface of my skin. I am really enjoying this product but will do and updated skin routine closer when I see more results. Hoep you enjoy and let me know if you are currently using them or tried something better. xxx
What I'm Wearing:
Earriings - Jet Stores
White Long Sleeve - Pick n Pay Clothing

Products Mentioned in Order:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser (R75 - The Body Shop)
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner (R75 - The Body Shop)
The Boyd Shop Tea Tree Oil - (R99 - The Body Shop)
Eucerin Skin Lightening (R109 - Click)

Watch the Video:
 
Stay Blessed


x o x o

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. love tea tree! i hope your skin has improved after using them

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means products that I can actually read the labels of and, hopefully, click here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo