Bronze Summer Glow Makeup + Top Knot Bun

by - July 23, 2016

Hey Loves, Yay its a new video :-)
Finally getting into the routine. I'm so sorry for not being consistent but I am trying. Firstly I just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for all the love and support. I still get so happy when I see comments and likes on my videos and see how many of you are watching and loving my channel. 
Today's video is all about the Summer Bronze Glow. Being summer here in South Korea and other parts of the world, I thought its only fitting to film a video to achieve the perfect summer glow for dark skin. So if you are fair in comparison to me, then you too can achieve this look. Just switch the dark shades for your perfect shade and you have your Summer Glow.

I hope you enjoy this look and comment below what you would like to see next. Love you babes xxx

Watch the video:

Products Mentioned:
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit (Ash Brown) - HERE
LA Girl Cosmetics HD Pro Concealer (Fawn) - HERE
LO'real Infallible Foundation (330 Hazelnut) - HERE
Yardely Stayfast Pressed Powder (Caramel Fudge) - HERE
Essence Cosmetics Happiest Girls are the Prettiest Palette - HERE
Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette - HERE
Tony Moly Easy Touch Liquid Liner - HERE
Tonymoly Perfect Eyes Air Tension Mascara (01 AIR CURLING&VOLUME) - HERE
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - HERE
Carli Bybel Palette (BH Cosmetics) - HERE
LA Girl Spice Palette (Contour Shade) - HERE
Makeup Revoution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts (Summer of Love) Bronzer - HERE
Milani Baked Blush (Bella Rosa) - HERE
Essence Cosmetics Longlasting Lip Liner (Lovely Frappuccino) - HERE
Woolworths HydroLips Lipstick (Koki) - HERE
M.O.D Makeup Finishing Spray - HERE
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Pink - HERE
Olive Hair Gel - similar HERE

Brushes:
KandyKane Makeup Brushes - HERE
BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set - HERE

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo