July Favorites 2016

by - August 03, 2016


Hey loves, I'm back with another video. I knwo I have not posted a favorites video in ages, but I thought I might as well film one and include the products I have been loving for the past couple months. If you would like to purchase any of the products mentioned I will have it listed down below. Have a blessed day and thanks again for all the love and support..

Watch video here:


Products Mentioned:
On the Body Cleansing Oil - Similar HERE
❥Shiseido Perfect Whip Face Wash - HERE
Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Mud Mask - HERE
❥Aloe Vera Soothing Gel - HERE
❥Olive Young Brush Cleaner - HERE
❥Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder - HERE
❥L'OReal Infallible Foundation (330 Hazelnut) - HERE
❥LA Girl HD Pro Concealer (Fawn) - HERE 
LA Girl HD Pro Concealer (Chestnut) - HERE 
LA Girl HD Pro Concealer (Green Corrector) - HERE
❥Tony Moly Air Tension Mascara (Perfect Eyes) - HERE
❥Tony Moly Lovely Eyebrow Pencil(No.5) - HERE
❥Tony Moly Water Latex Free Sponge - HERE
❥Milani Baked Blush (Bella Rose) - HERE
❥Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Triple Baked Bronzer (Summer of love) - HERE
❥Essence Longlasting Lipliner (Lovely Frappuccino) - HERE
❥Woolworths Hydro Lipstick (Koki) - HERE
❥LA Girl Flatte Matte Lipgloss Dupe - Similar HERE


STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo