Korean Beauty Products 2016

by - July 23, 2016

Korean Beauty Products - We talk about Korean beauty and beauty products to purchase in Korea.
Watch the video:

Since moving to Korea I have been doing some shopping at the local beauty stores and manage to pick up a variety of products which I wanted to share with you guys. I hope you enjoy loves. And sorry for the quality of my videos. I have no ringlight or any lights that I did use back home, so I am currently relying on my light in my room until I do purchase lights to film 

Don't forget to watch it in HD! 

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo