Classic Red Lip Makeup Tutorial

by - July 23, 2016

Hey Loves, so I posted a look on social media and most of you loved the look so I decided to film it and recreate it. It is a simple and easy look to achieve. You don't have to use the exact products I have used in the video, but If you do have them then use it to achieve the look. If you watching this video, give it a thumbs up and comment below a "LIPS".
Watch the video:

Thanks again for all the love and support. I really enjoy making videos for you guys but if I had all the equipment I did back home to create amazing content then I would be churning out videos more frequently. So bare with me as I adjust to living in Korea.

Love you guys lots xxx 

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo