My Week in Pictures 2016 {Part 2}

by - February 26, 2016

my week in pictures, pictures, instagram, blogger, lifestyle, canvas fashions, south african blogger, south african beauty youtuber, south african beauty blogger
This week went by so fast, I can't believe the month is almost over. I started reviewing the Nimue Skin Starter pack which was sent by rubybox, you read about it HERE.
The products are amazing and even though I can't really give you a full review yet, I must say I am loving the way my skin is feeling.

In the week I decided to thread my face. Oh My Gosh! Ladies please do not do it. It hurt like hell. I do not wish the pain on anyone. I thought because I have been threading my brows and upper-lip, it would feel the same but I was fooled. Although my skin feels so soft and my makeup application is smoother, the breakouts were crazy and I am still recovering from it. I broke out in tiny white heads, which the beautician said it was likely to happen so yes I put myself in the situation. But I didn't realise it would be so bad. And to top it off I couldn't wear makeup for the 2 days after it so walking around bare face was a challenge.

I managed to film two videos this week, one being a dramatic makeup look for Music festivals. I was totally inspired by the gorgeous Desi Perkins and decided to recreate it and add a personal touch to the look. The tutorial is easy and affordable especially for those who are attending Ultra this weekend or preparing for Coachella :-) 

Another huge announcement happened on social media. Kim & Kanye finally release pictures of their baby boy. And what an adorable picture, I had to Instagram it and talk about his cuteness overload.

On Wednesday I had dinner with Marlize of KandyKaneMakeup. She's such a gem and so down to earth. It just happened she was in town for work so I could not help but meet with her for dinner and drinks. After being internet buddies for so long, we finally met and couldn't stop talking, I think the waiter came to take our order 3 times and we were still chatting away.
canvas fashions, kandykanemakeup, makeup, south african bloggers, blogger, south african, durban blogger, meet up, dinner drinks, makeup,makeup artist, my week in pictures, pictures, instagram

I guess that kind of sums up my week. Videos, celeb news and blogging life.

Oh and if you missed this weeks videos, don't stress I have you covered. Watch them below:



STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo