Clown Contouring

by - March 01, 2016


Yay for another Tuesday Video! I had thee best time filming this video and if you watched it until the very end then you would know what I am talking about. I used a mix of products to achieve this look, from drugstore to brands you can purchase online. After watching many youtuber create these videos, i decided to take a different perspective of this look and make it my own, so I hope you enjoy and comment below what you would like to see next.


Watch the video:

Products Mentioned:
♡ BH Cosmetics Camouflage Concealer Palette - Shop Here
♡ LA Girl Green Corrector - Shop Here
♡ Yardely Coverflage Concealer - Shop Here
♡ LA Girl HD Concealer (Chestnut) - Shop Here
♡ rubybox Smooch Stick (Red) - no more stock
♡ BH Cosmetics Angled Contouring - Shop Here

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I just can't keep up anymore. I can barely choose the right colour foundation or avoid looking like a scarecrow when doing eyeshadow. . .

    Mvumikazi ~ Urban Mnguni ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo