Current Beauty Favs 2015

by - October 01, 2015


Its the first of October already! Can you believe it. 12 Weeks until Christmas, I really can't wait!
This year has flown by so quickly, so many things have happened this year that I am so grateful for especially the fact that I married my best friend and love of my life.

I love watching these type of videos so I can go down to my local beauty shops and purchase the products I liked. So yay to a new video. I'm kind of getting the hang of this uploading twice a week. I hope you are enjoying my videos and the content I am creating.

So this video is long overdue. I talk all about the current beauty products I have been loving and using. Because I am a South African blogger, for my overseas viewers, some of these products may not be available in your country but I will leave links below or on the blog, if you would like to purchase them.

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions
Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I really love your Blog and enjoy to watch you videos! I am now also in the middle of editing my Monthly favorites)

    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo