Back to MAC | Get Free MAC Lipsticks

by - October 06, 2015

Happy Tuesday loves. Today's post is something that I only discovered this year after shopping at MAC for so many years. So if you are a MAC client, then this post may help you in the future. We all love a good bargain and when companies give us the option to return our used products in exchange for a new product then hello I shall run for that deal. 

The concept:
"Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you'll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice as our thanks to you."
After shopping at MAC over the past years I only realized this year that I should be saving all my used products. I had so many empty foundation bottles, compact powder containers and concealers containers which were serving no purpose lying around on my vanity. So I popped down to my nearest MAC counter with all the empties and returned it to the store. I had just a little over 18 products to be exact. I had no idea what the process was to exchange the products for a lipstick but I did know you can return your empties and will receive a lipstick in exchange. So the assistant counted all the products and told me that I could pick out two lipsticks from the counter in exchange for 12 products which I would return to the store. I was super excited because I hadn't tried out the MAC Lippies yet, so I decided to try out the MAC Matte Taupe and Matte Diva. The matte lipsticks retail for R210 each. 

Process:
 Collect any 6 empty products (Concealers, Foundations, Powder compact, Eyeshadow, Trio compact, Pigments, Mascara tube, Foundation tube, Blush compact, Liquid liner tube, Cream colour blush, Paint tube, Cream colour base)
 Take it to your nearest MAC store
 Exchange it for a lipstick of your choice
Don't forget to keep collecting any empties so you can score. I hope this post was as informative as it was for me when I found out about this deal at MAC. Have a blessed day!


STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I've never used any MAC lipsticks before - these look great

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo