L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Foundation Review/Demo

by - September 23, 2015


Yay this is a second video up on my channel this week Lets hope we keep it up. Comment below if you would like to see more videos weekly. Today we tackle the L'Oreal Infalliable 24HR Foundation. I have been reviewing this product for the past month and I really love it. Firstly if you watch in the video you would notice the amount of pigmentation I have from acne and I do anything and everything to cover them up. This foundation does the right amount of covering with a very little product. Two pumps gives me the perfect coverage for an everyday look. 

Lets go through the PROS and CONS about this Foundation:

PROS
❥ Lasts throughout the day
❥ The smell is very fresh and not medicated like most foundations
❥ A little product goes a long way
❥ Easy to blend
❥ Does not dry quickly when applying
❥ No mask effect/spook face - for those selfies
❥ The finish is Matte with a dewy effect
❥ Covers imperfections
❥ Natural finish

CONS
❥ Transfers on clothing - so no hugging the hubby :-(
❥ If you have an oily T-Zone, the foundation will start shinning

If you do have oily to combination skin, I suggest using a powder to set the foundation and also a primer or pore filler. This will help mattify your skin and allow the foundation to apply evenly.

I hope you enjoyed this review and demo. Please let me know if you prefer videos like these or if you would like other videos. Its the long weekend so be safe and enjoy your Heritage Day tomorrow. Stay blessed.

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions
Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Thanks for the review. I would love to know what you think of the new L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte, or if you have tried it? I truly struggle to find a foundation that is suitable for olive Meditteranean complexions, that stays put without being cakey and also doesnt transfer! Perhaps we want too much from just one foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yho. I feel like i should do some more research before buying my first set of make-up. Undertones, brushes, liners concealers. It's like learning a new language. God help me!

    Mvumikazi | Urban Mnguni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo