Top 16 Beauty Products every blogger needs in their life!

by - October 02, 2015

Beauty products are my weakness, Every time I pop into Dischem or Clicks I want to buy the whole store, especially after watching YouTube videos where other beauty gurus try out fabulous products. Which made me come to this blogpost about beauty products that all beauty blogger wish they had or currently lusting over. Most of the amazing beauty products are unavailable in our country or we would need to shop online and ship it here. I religiously watch Carli Bybel and Desi Perkins videos, lusting over the products they have and how easily accessible it is to them.

If you are a beauty blogger, YouTuber or guru, you would have heard of all these products listed below. I have tested out some of these products and I must say I have fallen inlove with them. I could not find my shade in the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation so obted for the Infallible 24HR Foundation, and I have filmed a review and demo on my youtube channel.

The Anastia Beverly Hills contour kit is a must to have in your  makeup kit, after seeing the results I have been eyeing out the brand for months but my budget does not give me leeway. 

When Carli Bybel launched her palette with Bh Cosmetics, I sat online trying to order it and it kept bouncing me out. Today I still don't have the palette which makes me very sad because it looks so stunning and worth the price. But she did mention on twitter and her blog that it will be available again on the Bh Cosmetics website soon.

The Ben Nye Banana powder I can't rave about it anymore. I need it in my life like years ago and I still can't seem to find a website or store in South Africa. 

The Glam Glow Super-mud Clearing Treatment is heavenly. Metropolitan Cosmetics sent me some samples to try when I purchased Makeup Forever products and I managed to test out the Glam Glow masque. The sensation it leaves on your face is amazing. It is almost similar to the Lush Cosmetics Mask of Magnesium but the consistency is thinner and grayish tone,

Every person went down to their beauty department store and purchased the limited edition LA Girl Nudes Palette, Matte Gloss and Blush/Highlight Palette. I am honestly loving the Nudes palette for an everyday neutral look. The matte glosses I am still adjusting to as I would not wear them daily because they are far too bright for an everyday look. I did not get my hands on the nude tone glosses which is bumming because that is my most used shades. 

The Milani Blushes, okay lets talk about it! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the shades but still don't own not one! Every person on the earth owns atleast one shade and we still do not have them here in South Africa. Please let me know if you have purchased them online and where?

I hope you enjoyed this post about the products every blogger is lusting over. Some of us are not so fortunate to have the access international bloggers have :-( 









Stay Blessed and have an amazing weekend. 

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. I have a Milani Baked Blush on my blog sale if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, will check it out, thank you so much xxxx

      Delete
  2. finding really great products! If a product does not work for me and I end up writing about it anyway, Shaving cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo