Garnier Micellar Water #GarnierComeClean

by - September 22, 2015


Last week rubybox sent me the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water  #GarnierComeClean to review. I have been using the product since it launched so it wasn't new to me. I must say I feel inlove ever since I started using it. Not only does it completely remove your makeup and any residue but your face feels softer and supple without the sticky or tight feeling from most cleansers. I will be hosting a giveaway whereby I will be giving away both Cleansing Waters. So comment below what type of giveaway I should host and how you would like to win. In video you will see the product in action. I have foundation, concealer and face powder, contour and highlight creams, lipstick and blush. The makeup comes off with one cotton round but I use two cotton rounds juts to be sure that everything is off.

Garnier Micellar Water, Micellar Water, Cleansing Water, makeup remover, makeup
Garnier Micellar Water, Micellar Water, Cleansing Water, makeup remover, makeup

If you would like to purchase these products visit your local Clicks stores or shop online via Zando for rubybox beauty related products. Let me know if you have tried this out yet. Have blessed day and we will chat soon!

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo