WHAT I WORE | Travel Look

by - May 06, 2014

Yay tomorrow is a HOLIDAY, actually voting day so I can sleep in early. Decided to do a quick outfit post from my weekend away in the Kaap. This post is what I wore to the airport when we left to Cape Town. Our flight was super early so throwing on the most comfy yet fashionable clothes was my only concern LOL. When we arrived at Cape Town International Airport, the coldest wind hit us and I was fortunate enough to be carrying in my hand luggage a coat and my fav hat.

What do you think of this travel look?? Seems like I will be doing alot of travelling these days, not that I am complaining...
Stay blessed
x o x o

*Pictures taken by my handsome boy*

S E E N  O N  M E

Felt Hat - MR PRICE
Gem Necklace - MR PRICE
Pumps - MR PRICE
Oversized Tote - WOOLWORTHS
Jeans - IDENTITY
Jesery - MR PRICE

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo