RED VELVET

by - May 08, 2014


This was by far one of my FAV dresses ever worn to a fancy event/wedding. I literally had it made in a day and a half by one of the most amazing designers based in Durban in the CBD, and he did not charge me outrageous prices for coming to him at such late notice. This dress fitted me like a glove and was so warm taking into account the wedding was held at a wine estate in Wellington, Cape Town which was ideal for the weather. I got the inspiration for the dress from from Khloe Kardashian's burgandy velvet wrap dress dress which she wore to the 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards viewing party. I then paired it with lace up heals, a clutch and vintage jewlery as the them for the wedding was Old Hollywood - Red Carpet. Dale wore a tux and a bowtie as he was one of the grooms men. More pics of the wedding to follow soon on the blog xx

What do you think of my dress, did I pull off the look??

*Thanks to my love for taking pics for me*
SEEN ON ME
Velvet Dress - DURBAN DESIGNER (R900)
Lace Up Heels - FOSCHINI 
Clutch - VINTAGE
Accesessories - VINTAGE

SEEN ON DALE 
Black Tux, Shirt and Bow-Tie - SUIT HIRE
Shoes - WOOLWORTHS

Stay Blessed
x o x o

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo