LACE & WINE OOTD

by - May 05, 2014


So over this long weekend/week Dale and I together with his mate Caleb and wife Chelsea flew to Cape Town to attend one of the most beautiful wedding. I was fortunate enough to do the bridal makeup and hair for the wedding which was amazing. The theme for the wedding was Old Hollywood so it was only fitting to wear hats, lace, pearls and gloves, and when I say everyone dressed up!!

This is one of the dresses I wore for the wedding which I bought at Oh La La at Musgrave Center (Durban). It fitted so well with the them and the weather was perfect, even though we were doubting it because of the cold wind in thet air. Dale was the best man at the wedding and so was his best mate, Caleb. 
The venu was amazing situtated in Wellinton on a Wine Estate. Will follow up with a blog post specifically on the wedding itself. But this is a quick outfit post of what I wore for the Ceremony.
Hope you enjoy and Stay Blessed
x o x o

Thank you to my love Dale for taking these pics for me. And didn't he look so dapper in his bow tie??

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo