CAPE TOWN HOLIDAY

by - May 14, 2013

Hey My Lovelies

I had THEE most amazing holiday to Cape Town over the past week for the JUSTIN BIEBER concert which happened on the Wednesday. I so needed to chill and enjoy relaxation time which I haven't had in ages.
My friend and I decided to make a trip of it, so we ended up staying for a whole week at Ashanti Backpackers Lodge - Greenpoint which was actually quiet awesome as we met people from all over the world who were traveling through Africa. I wont lie, I now have the travel bug, either to travel overseas (as I have never been) or discover more beautiful countries on Africa.

Hope you enjoy some of the pics, I had to sum up the best onese..LOL there were too many.
xxx





 

We visited a lounge called Jade. It was soo beautiful and up-market. Definitely something I could get used to.



Enjoying a beautiful lunch in Lagoon Beach at Wang Thai.


The view from our Lodge. Beautiful Sunset.



You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo