Fashion & Beauty Blogger: CARLI BYBEL

by - April 30, 2013

Jersey Girl, Carli Bybel, blogger, fashionista and beauty guru who I have been following for quite sometime now. I absolutely love her fashion, style and beauty videos. From her awesome make up video's to her outfit posts on instagram, they are amazing. She is truly an inspiration to women out their who have a dream and will do anything to be happy.

Watching her Draw My Life video last week was a humbling experience to see her struggles and how she turned it into a positive. I really would love to start filming YouTube video's soon and reviews, but following and watching how she has accomplished and overcome situations has truly made me realize the impact it has on people who are visit the channels (like myself) and need that extra push to start doing things I love like fashion and beauty.

 If you haven't visit her channels or blog must go and see it, there is tutorials and latest posts on her blog, its awesome! If you love playing around with your hair or different make up looks, go check it out, she has two channels. I will place the links below.

xxx






Talk about a dream closet, one day I shall have one of these.


Follow Carli on:
Twitter
Facebook

You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Love Carli! She's gorgeous...and her boyfriend is quite the handsome fellow. :) Followed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley :-)

      Thank you for the comment... Yep love her n her bf...They are so cute together.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love watching her vids, really cute post. Glad I found your blog. :)

    jinelle
    http://jinelleloves.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo