JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT

by - May 15, 2013

The JUSTIN BIEBER concert took place on the 8th of May at the Cape Town Soccer Stadium and what a performance it was.. I am a huge Michael Jackson fan and in the beginning of the show was MJ's songs playing in the background amongst the screaming teens and band prepping for the show..
My friend and I were in the Field Standing just behind the Golden Circle and the way we were squashed. People were acting as if they were sick or feeling faint just so the security could put them in Golden Circle.. 

Anyway what an awesome show Justin put on, from his dancing to his amaze voice, I thoroughly enjoyed it.. I wish I could go back to that night.
I ahve summed up all the pictures I did take out of 200+, so hope you enjoy and let me kow if you did go watch the show??

xxx






 This was the funniest, we met a Justin Bieber look alike, it was craze!!





You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Looks like such fun Simone! The Biebs lookalikes are so funny *

    http://farfallanostalgico.blogspot.com/2013/05/hitch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun Gabby :-)
      Hope you well hunny..
      Nick said you moving to London at the end of the month... Soo good finally you can do what you want to do hehe
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great pictures :) I'm jealous now :P I hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome hey, had a great time.. Wish I could go back to that experience.

      Thanks for commenting..

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo