NEW IN: Gloves & Heels

by - May 16, 2013

Hey My Lovlies

So while I was in Cape Town I scored BIG with these OH so gorgeous gloves from FOREVER NEW. I bought a Leopard Print Leather Glove which is super cute on and then like a Creamy Dusty pink type colour gloves, leather as well. And they were such a bargain because it was mothers day coming up they were running a special whereby you can purchase two accessories and only pay R199.. So I was like Bonussss! Each pair of Gloves were R399 on its own and I bought both for R199 in total. So I'm happy when I go to New York I can dress in style, super stocked!!
Then I went to their like "China City" and bought this cute Forver 21 dress for my sister who will be doing a Law like internship in the June/July holidays, so I thought this would be a cute dress for her to wear there.
And then I went to our China Mall here in Durban, South Africa and scored with these cute pumps, the heel not so high but so perfect for work and also if I do go out to a meeting and I paid, R140 for them so that also was a hevy bargain for me because I saw them at ALDO for like triple the price.

Let me know what you think?
Do you bargain Shop??
xxx
Simone




These are just some selfies I took while at work today LOL..



You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo