Products Haul: Essence, Dove, Cotton On

by - April 29, 2013

 Hey Lovelies

So if you didn't know I am obsessed with nail polish, I think I change my nail colour at least twice a week.. I guess I love to add colour to every outfit I wear... So I thought of doing a product haul with the new colours I bought as well as hair products I'm trying out and new make up.

Let me know what you think...

xxx

The three colours in this set I bought from Cotton on. I absolutely love pastel nail polish and this set was perfect for everyday looks. ANDDDD it was on Sale for R40 for this pack.. Talk about a bargain.. So bonus LOL..


The rest of these product I found at our department store Clicks, which stocks all the make up, beauty and hair products you can think of.. I always seem to drift to the brand Essence, I guess because it is very affordable and you get value for your money. I have been using their products for some time now, and I am loving it.

I came across these two colours and I had to buy them at R14,95 each.


When it comes to my hair, I love trying new products from shampoo's to hair masks to hot oil treatments and my friend has been raving about the new Dove range, so I had to purchase it and try it ANDD, I'M In-love!! If you have curly dry hair, this is the solution, it is awesomeeee!!! 

The oils in the shampoo and conditioner leave your hair softer and shinier, and the mask I use once a week gives your air the lift you been wanting. Ultimate Score!! :-)


I also came across new mascara and eye liner, I wouldn't  say I am a huge eye liner fan, more of a liquid liner girl, but I saw this new water proof liner that I had to try and I must say I am happy, NO SMUDGE, and it lasts the whole day!!

BLENDER SPONGE: Okay this pretty lil sponge I have seen all over YouTube and I have been waiting to get my hands on it and FINALLLLY I did! Whoop Whoop, It is the best foundation sponge, talk about great coverage and its so soft on your skin, you feel like you are giving yourself a make over!!! 




Definitely I did score, and I know I will be visiting them again!

P.S If you didn't know, next week I will be going to cape town for JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I can hardly wait, I know I am old to be a fan, but hey a trip to cape town for a week, who will say no... LOL

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo