JUSTFAB by Kimora Lee Simmons

by - April 24, 2013

Hey Lovlies

Last night I was watching the "House of Fab" on the style network and only then realsied it was Kimora's fashion brand. After watching the episodes I discovered how amazing her shoes and accessories are and now obsessed. I then read up more on this new brand and I'm loving her concept.
DO YOU DREAM IN DESIGNER SHOES BUT DREAD THE PRICE TAG?
At JustFab we give you exclusive access to department store quality shoes for just under $39.95.


Shopping online has really taking over the whole concept of "mall" shopping and I don't know about you but it just seems more exciting, don't you think???
I am loving her new range of shoes and accessories and just the whole look and style. Kimora has always been one of my style icons and trendsetter, from watching Life in the fab lane, to e network on up-to date information about her life to her latest fashion trends and outfits spotted in at special events or day-to-day lifestyle.




Have you shopped online?
What have been your best purchases?
Visit JustFab here

xx
Simone

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo