Shopping in Itaewon, Seoul

by - February 01, 2017

Dale and I decided to take a small vacation to Seoul during our holiday period before going back to school. Being our first time going to Seoul we wanted to see and experience as much as we could for the time period we were there for. One of my main aims was to visit Itaewon, and do some shopping. I have heard so many stories from other foreigners about shopping in Itaewon and finding makeup brands and cosmetics that you would find back home, so I was very excited about that. I managed to pick up a few makeup items from a store called Beauty Supple Itaewon, where I found LA Girl Cosmetics and Anastasia Beverly Hills. I can't tell you how excited I was to see brands that I am familiar to. We also visited the South Africa restaurant called Braai Republic and did a day trip to the North Korea border. Watch the video for more information and indepth purchase reviews.


Watch the video:

If you know of other places we should visit whilst living in Korea, please don;t hesitate to let us know xxx

Stay Blessed  & Connected »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas 
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions 
 INSTAGRAM: @simscanvas 
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: CanvasFashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about The Hair Products That Will Naturalize Your Hair - I AM YOU I think this is the right place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo