January Favorties 2017

by - February 06, 2017

My beauty, fashion and other favorites for the first month of 2017! I can't believe we are already in a new year... So I thought I would share my favs for this month. I may not have new favorites every month but when I do find products worth mentioning each month then I will film a video. I hope you enjoy this months video. I cover lifestyle, beauty and skincare favorites.
Watch the video:

Products Featured:

MAC 
Studio Fluid Foundation - NC45

Essence Cosmetics 
Compact Mattifying Powder - True Mahogany 

LA Girl Cosmetics
HD Pro Concealer - Fawn
HD Pro Color Corrector - Green
Nudes Palette
Flat Matte Velvet Lipstick - Relentless

Bodyography
Everfinish Powder - Sunkissed

Woolworths
Hydro Lipstick - Koki

Vaseline
Cocoa Butter

Johnsons Johnsons
Baby Oil

Essence Cosmetics
Long Lasting Lipliner - Ready for Red
Happiest Girls are Prettiest Palette

Stay Blessed  & Connected »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas 
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions 
 INSTAGRAM: @simscanvas 
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: CanvasFashions
Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo