Updated Skincare Routine - How Cleared my Acne

by - September 07, 2016

 I have suffered with acne my whole life and it is so hard to find skincare products that agree with my skin and seriously work where I can see results. Lately I have been loving the appearance of my skin and its all because of the products that I have been using whilst living in South Korea. Although most of the brands that I mention in the video is only available here, I will also list below products which you can get that are somewhat similar to the products I use.


Before & After Pictures:
As you can see I had severe cystic acne which only came about around my period. I would only get these bumps on my cheeks, neck and chin area and it would be those pimples that never surface to the skin. If you suffer with those specific pimples then you would know how bad the pain is when you try pop them because there is no head.


Watch the full video:



Products Mentioned:
LG Care 2 Seconds Magic Deep Cleansing Oil - HERE
(similar) Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - HERE
Shiseido Fitit Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam - HERE
(similar) Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser - HERE 

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel - HERE
(similar) ESI Aloe Vera Gel - HERE

Tony Moly Wonder Water Moisture Cream - HERE
(similar) The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream - HERE

Nature Republic Korea Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack - HERE
(similar) GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment - HERE

Sampar Glamour Shot Yeux - HERE
(similar) L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream - HERE

Stay Blessed  & Connected »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas 
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions 
 INSTAGRAM: @simscanvas 
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: CanvasFashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo